Nason Hospital has made Patient Safety a priority by:
- Orienting & educating hospital & medical staff on patient safety practices.
- Maintaining a Patient Safety Committee, with community representation, which leads the organization’s patient safety efforts.
- Participating in Pennsylvania Patient Safety Authority initiatives.
- Maintaining Joint Commission Accreditation & participating in their patient safety initiatives including:
- Implementing best practices related to an annual set of National Patient Safety Goals.
- Urging patients to become active, involved and informed participants on the health care team through the Speak Up Campaign
Contact our Patient Safety Officer if you have questions regarding patient safety at:
(814) 224-2141 x6272.