|TITLE: Registered Nurse (Outpatient Surgery Unit):
Part-time position. Shifts could be the following (with flexibility needed) Approximately 32 hours per week/4 days per week) with on-call rotation.
7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.,
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
10:00 a.m. to 6:30 pm.
Registered Nurse responsible for providing care of surgical patients, in the pre and post-operative setting.
1. Provide post-op care to the surgical patient.
2. Monitor post-operative recovery patients.
3. Administer blood transfusion and monitor patients receiving blood.
4. Admit and monitor patients for specific outpatient diagnostic tests.
5. Admit and monitor pain clinic patients.
6. Will assist with other RN duties within hospital if there are no RR/OPSU needs.
1. RN License
2. Satisfactory completion of an approved Critical Care or Telemetry Course
3. Ability to perform essential functions of position and work independently
4. Strong communication and organizational skills
5. Willing to be on-call and work on-call rotation
6. Willingness to complete ACLS certification
POSITION SUMMARY: Casual position responsible for performing electrical duties
as required and orders electrical parts as necessary. Installs and maintains a variety of electrical equipment.
Electronic telecommunications, signaling systems, and any other system that requires the electrical trade in a safe, efficient manner and in compliance with the N.E.C.
High School Graduate or equivalent; Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English. Must meet required criteria as
described in the Employee Information Manual; Ability to follow oral and written instructions in the conduct of the job. Must physically be able to lift and move heavy objects as outlined in the physical demands form; Experience in operating manual and power operated tools; Must be able to tolerate unpleasant sights and objectionable odors; Exemplary customer service skills required; Must be an excellent team player; Must have a positive attitude toward the public and co-workers. Requires approximately 2 years experience as an electrician, preferably in the Hospital field, plus extensive experience. Has an in-depth understanding of electronic circuitry. Is able to install diagnose, and repair same. Good analytical ability, awareness of safety, manual dexterity, self-motivated and readily adapt to change.
TITLE: Registered Nurse (Obstetrics):
Full-time position: Nursing Services
POSITION SUMMARY: This individual will work as part of the healthcare team and will be responsible for both the provision of care for ante/intra/post partum, obstetric patients and newborns in accordance with established standards of practice.
1) Current PA licensure as a Registered Nurse
2) Prior Obstetric experience required
3) Ability to perform essential functions of the position
WORK HOURS: Full-time position - primary eve/night shifts with rotation/floating as needed
Competitive salary and fringe benefits package. Qualified candidates may respond with salary requirement & resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
105 Nason Drive
Roaring Spring, PA 16673
|Download Employment Application
Free Adobe Reader Required